If you are a Vancouver resident, you are most likely keenly aware that space in our city is at a premium like never seen before.
If you’re lucky Vancouver homeowner and find yourself wishing you had more space…
Have you consider the option of building up?
Some advantages of adding a second or third floor addition include:
- Enables you to add square footage
- Redesign some of your home
- No expense to address house construction costs like demolition, excavation, foundation or re-landscaping.
- Let’s you stay in your desired neighbourhood and avoid costly moving and land transfer taxes and other fees
- Potentially lets you live in your ground level or basement space through the renovation and avoid the expense and hassle of renting temporary housing
Averra Developments has experience helping clients add square footage to their home by converting an attic into living space or building a second or third floor addition onto the top of their existing home.
A recent example of our work on a project just like this is:
Averra Developments offers experience from concept to completion.
We have partnered with our clients and helped them with all aspects of their additions.
This has included:
- initial planning
- design process
- obtaining zoning and permits
- overseeing all aspects of construction.
If you are considering a second or third floor addition to your Vancouver home, we’d love to hear what you’re thinking and see if we can help you. Please get in touch with us.